Friday, March 18, 2011

Down Syndrome Deals!

Woodbine House 25% OFF

MARCH 21 only!! Woodbine House is offering an online sale of 25% off 40 products on Down syndrome and related issues in honor of World Down Syndrome Day. The sale lasts just for one day -- March 21, 2011, so be sure to order online on Monday at www.woodbinehouse.com


Talk Tools 40% OFF  DVD Sale

TalkTools is offering 40% off of their self-study dvds. I've also heard that if you call these dvds are available to parents for 50% off. Wish I had known that! If you are looking at the Down Syndrome Population dvd, mine is for sale. I have the CEU paperwork to go with it, as Goldie's therapists didn't need it. Just leave a comment or send me an email.


Down Syndrome: What You CAN Do
by Kim & Qadoshyah Fish

If you don't already have this awesome book now is the time to get it with free shipping until 3/21. Go here and use code GROUND305. I won a copy back in December and have referred to it numerous times since then. It is all the research I've been finding here and there, plus some a whole lot more, put together in one easy to use book. Just today I was ready the articles on Neurodevelopmental Therapy. This book is so positive and comprehensive; I wish it had been available when Goldie was born.

1 comment:

lorlor said...

Hi Brandie,
Are you still selling the Down Syndrome population DVD? It seems a few years back so I'm not sure if you still are. But if you are, I am interested to buy.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Laureen